Work with Us
Here at Sanderson Pipe we focus on 3 keys to success. Safety, Respect, and Quality. These keys can’t be successful without good people doing good work. That’s why we are always looking for good people. We strive to be a good fit.
Sanderson Pipe is a proud manufacturer of quality PVC Pipe made right here in the USA. Supplying pipe for the plumbing, irrigation, municipal, and waterworks markets through out the Midwest and Southeast for over 20 years. Providing sizes anywhere from 1/2″ to 24″ in diameter, depending on location. We have 4 locations Houston, TX; Pittsburg, KS; Clarksville, TN; and Sanderson, FL.
Basically, we are focused on producing quality product, being easy to do business with, and delivering on time while providing excellent customer service. If this sounds like you then we cant wait to speak with you about any of our open job opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
To Get Started
Complete your Paychex Flex account registration using a desktop or laptop and clicking SIGN UP at https://myapps.paychex.com/
Registration steps and a video tutorial is available at https://training.paychex.com/benetrac-university/employee/benadmin/ee_registration.html
Download the mobile app for secure access on your mobile device from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. For more information, see the Mobile App For The Flex Guide for Employees at https://www.paychex.com/apps/mobile-app
- Direct Deposit: Set up or change your direct deposit information.
- Check Stubs: Easily access your statements any time to see net pay, deductions, and pay date. you don’t need to wait for a pay stub.
- FSA: Keep track of important information about reimbursed medical/dental and dependent care expenses, reimbursements, electrons, claims history, and debit cards.
- Retirement: Quickly check your retirement accounts, investment balance, performance, and loan information. Change your contributions and investment allocations as needed.
- My Profile: View your employee profile information, including work and personal details, pay/compensation, earnings federal and state taxes, unemployment, and deductions. Edit your personal profile information as needed and access messages.
- Tax Documents: Access your W-2 and 1099 forms online to make tax time easier.
- Health and Benefits: Review all your benefits data-coverage elections and types, eligibility date and status, premium amounts, member guide, and links to carrier information.
- Time off: Check your vacation and PTO balances and accrual information.
Any paycheck or investment changes can be made at http://www.empowermyretirement.com or by calling 1-800-338-4015
Things to Remember:
- Pay yourself first, make sure to take advantage of the company match. $1 for $1 up to 4% of each paycheck. The match is given every payroll period and is 100% vested.
- After 60 days you will be auto enrolled at 6% (unless you opt out or change deferral percentage)
- You can now take advantage of saving on a pre-tax basis or after-tax basis or a combination of both.
As a newly hired employee, based on benefit eligibility, you will have the opportunity to enroll in the following benefit options: Medical and Dental with BCBS, Vision with MetLife, Group Life & Supplemental Life Insurance with Standard, and Disability Insurance with Lincoln.
Sanderson Pipe Corporation utilizes Abentras Access, the gateway that allows you 24/7 access to all your employee benefits. you can use the secure portal to enroll in your benefits as a new hire or when you qualify for a life event. In addition, you can also make changes to your personal information, such as your address and contact information.
**If enrolling dependents, you will be required to enter their name, date of birth, social security number, and gender**
How to log in:
- Go to https://sandersonpipe.hrintouch.com/
- Once on the login screen, you will be asked to provide your login ID and password.
- Your Login ID: First name, first initial of last name, and the last 4 digits of SSN
- Your Initial Login Password: Your social security number without the dashes
- Click the “Log in” button
- The first time you log in you will be asked to change your password
- Follow the on-screen instructions to change your password
- By providing a security question, answer, and email address, you will be allowed to reset your password automatically. Otherwise you will be required to call during business hours to have your password reset.
If you need any assistance logging in, resetting your password, using the system, or have benefit questions, please call Abentras at 904-285-3300 Monday through Thursday, 8AM-5PM or Friday 8AM-3PM